Website Manpower, Uber
Manpower to światowy lider w dziedzinie HR o ponad 60-cio letniej tradycji. Nasza firma jest obecna w 82 krajach, na terenie Polski mamy 50 oddziałów. Współpracujemy z 400 000 klientów rocznie, w tym małymi i średnimi przedsiębiorstwami ze wszystkich sektorów, a także największymi światowymi korporacjami. Nasze usługi obejmują pracę tymczasową, rekrutację pracowników stałych, zatrudnienie zewnętrzne oraz doradztwo personalne.
Obecnie dla jednego z naszych Klientów poszukujemy Kandydatów na stanowisko:
Community Support Representative
Community Operations, Global Community Operations in Krakow, Poland
About the job
UBER is providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
What you’ll do
· Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
· Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
· Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
· Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
· Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
What you’ll need
· Fluency in one of languages: German/French/Croatian/Romanian/Czech/Slovak.
· Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber’s users and are passionate about the community experience.
· Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
· Curiosity. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
· Excellent communication skills. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
· Passion. You are driven by helping others and being at the forefront of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
· Agility. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
· Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
· Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
· Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
· Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
· Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
· Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
· Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week. Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
· You care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with our client.
· A bachelor’s degree or college experience preferred.
· Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments is preferred.
· Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus, but not required.
· Competitive salary & benefits package.
· Snacks and drinks.
· The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
· We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
· Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr certyfikatu 412.