Website Wroclaw International School
Wroclaw International School – an IB World School in Wrocław, one of the most beautiful cities in Poland – is looking for a qualified teacher with strong English skills, wanting to become a part of our successful and motivated professional community.
Candidates applying for positions at WIS should:
- be passionate about working with children
- view teaching as a profession, not a job
- be committed to the school’s as well as the IBO’s philosophies
- be flexible, dynamic and team-oriented
- participate actively in school community events
- be proficient in the integration of technology in teaching and learning lead extra-curricular activities for students
- be committed to continuing professional development
- be involved in providing community service
- have experience with the PYP/MYP programmes.
- employment in one of the most modern school campuses in Poland and in the oldest international school in South Western Poland
- good salaries and allowances
- IB professional trainings
- excellent teaching equipment
- great working atmosphere
- working within a truly international community
If you fit this profile and are a qualified teacher (possessing a valid teaching certification), and would like to join our team, please send electronic versions of your up-to-date curriculum vitae, with a list of three referees as well as a statement of your teaching philosophy, a current photo and a letter of intent to: email@example.com
Please note: We will not consider applications or respond to vacancy
inquiries from individuals who are not fully certified teachers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org