Website Wroclaw International School
We are looking for a professionalist with strong English skills, wanting to become a part of our successful and motivated professional community at Wroclaw International School, an IB World School and the most experienced international school in South West Poland. The school is located in a brand new campus (beloning to the most modern school campuses in Poland) in Wroclaw, one of the most beautiful cities of the country.
If you want to deliver your application anyway please consider the following:
Candidates applying for positions at WIS should:
- be passionate about working with children
- view teaching as a profession, not a job
- be committed to the school’s as well as the IBO’s philosophies
- be flexible, dynamic and team-oriented
- participate actively in school community events
- be proficient in the integration of technology in teaching and learning
- lead extra-curricular activities for students
- be committed to continuing professional development
- be involved in providing community service
- have experience with the PYP/MYP programmes.
If you fit this profile and are a qualified counselor and would like to join our team, please send electronic versions of your up-to-date curriculum vitae, with a list of three referees as well as a statement of your teaching philosophy, a current photo and a letter of intent to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org