National Health Service (NFZ)
The institution that coordinates all the actions that are taken in order to help you when you’re injured, sick or wounded (at least that’s what they say.) It’s also extremely helpful when it comes down to getting yourself health insurance without which you won’t be entitled to use the public health service for free.
The main areas of expertise
The main tasks of National Health Service:
– determining the quality and availability and the costs of health care services
– financing of health care services provided to beneficiaries other than the insured
-the development, implementation, operation and financing of health programs
– health promotion (don’t worry, be healthy)
– conducting the Central List of Insurance
– coordination and reimbursement of costs of benefits provided for insured persons within the European Union.